Territory Manager - Alberta, Canada
FUJIFILM, SonoSite, Inc . We are an innovative and high performance culture with tremendous opportunities. People who work here are given the unique opportunity to contribute to the advancement of healthcare throughout the world. Headquartered in Bothell, WA USA, FUJIFILM SonoSite is represented by a global distribution network in over 100 countries. Since its inception, FUJIFILM SonoSite’s lightweight, robust products have created and led the point-of-care ultrasound market. From sophisticated urban hospital emergency rooms to clinics in austere, remote villages, FUJIFILM SonoSite systems are used by over 21 medical specialties and provide clinicians around the world with a cost-effective tool for improving patient safety and workflow efficiency. FUJIFILM SonoSite holds a number of prestigious design awards and has in excess of 145 patents.
Candidates for this position will ideally be located in Calgary or Edmonton as these are central to the company's business in the territory.
This position is responsible for meeting sales quota provided by the area Sales Manager. Prospecting, appointment setting, developing new business and helping to grow existing; contacting channel provider leads; calling, qualifying, and working with the leads and their doctors to identify qualified practices. Works to stay abreast of all training and product knowledge as well as overall sales strategy. Develops and acquires leads to increase sales revenue goals, and customer relationships. Works with the Clinical Specialist team to maintain current customer needs and/or system upgrades
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Create primary market demand for Fujifilm SonoSite products by networking, cold calling, and persuading users, departments, and institutions on the value of Fujifilm Sonosites’ Point of Care Ultrasound solutions.
- Maximize the number of units sold per week and month operating within a predetermined pricing and clinical market segment “box”.
- Provide useful insights into how customers use our products and how they define value as what will make our products more valuable. Also provide guidance on what customers consider to be lacking value that the company does.
- Guide the company on maximizing the delivery of value and eliminating all wasteful activities that do not hit on key customer value triggers.
- Promote, demonstrate and Fujifilm Sonosites’ Point of Care Ultrasound solutions within the assigned territory.
- Manage relationships with key physicians and important influencing institutions within the territory.
- Follow-up all sales leads provided for given territory.
- Generate sales opportunities through cold-calling and other promotional activities.
- Actively manage new and existing client relationships via Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Maintain all sales records and comply with expense budgets as directed by management
- Manage inventory and all other company property per company policies
SECONDARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Attendance at and sales support for national and/or regional trade shows in which Sonosite and/or distribution partners participate.
- Miscellaneous projects as determined.
- Responsible and accountable for carrying out the requirements of the company's quality system.
- A. or B.S. in life sciences, business administration, related area or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years professional outside sales experience, with proven track record of growing sales.
- Medical Capital Sales Experience
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
- Experience in life sciences industry.
- Experience in calling on multiple different Hospital Departments, preferable at least EMED, ICU, and/or Anesthesia.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Excellent customer interface and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to travel more than 50% of the time.
- Ability to lift 70 pounds.
The company requires that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 absent being granted an accommodation due to medical, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belif or other legally required exemption.
FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. offers a fantastic compensation package, including benefits, and a 401k program. Visit us today to learn more about our exciting technologies and how you can make a difference. To apply and obtain further details regarding key responsibilities and experience requirements, check out our careers page at https://www.sonosite.com/about/careers
FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires assistance and / or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at 425-951-1200, or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . Additionally, the affirmative program/plan is available for review upon formal request by employees and applicants for employment in the Human Resources office during regular office hours.